1. We only accept appointment calls from the patients themselves, unless the patient is under age or unable to call for special reasons.
2. When you make an appointment for the first time, let us know you are new.
3. Tell us your name and phone number.
4. Tell us when you want to come.
▶ If you need to cancel your appointment, please call us by the end of our office hours on the previous day.
* Please make sure to give yourself enough time to arrive in time for your appointment for the sake of other patients, as well as yourself.
Wondering How Many Times You Should Come?
Unlike modern medicine, Oriental medicine treats the person as a whole, not the disease only. Treatment is about maximizing the patient's natural ability to recover. That means some people may take longer time to recover than others with seemingly the same disease. So, "How many times should I come to fix my problem?" is a very difficult question to answer before you actually come. After a few sessions, we can give you a rough idea about how many times it will take.
However, we understand time and costs do matter. We can tell you, for your information, how many times it took to treat patients with a certain disease in the past at our clinic. Please feel free to ask.
Fee for first medical examination
Regular Fee for One Session
*For patients who come occasionally for treatment of daily fatigue or mild illness
Tickets for 5 sessions
(Valid for 6 months)
* For regular patients, such as those with chronic conditions
We do not provide treatment covered by health insurance
The present status may change.
△ 再診のみ可(Repeat only)